4 easy steps to get what you want – when you want it!
|1||Browse the shop or our catalogues and choose your item(s) for layaway!|
|2||Make Your Down Payment
Down payments need to be made at the time you select your item(s) and are based upon the value of your order.
Make payments in store and make sure you have paid enough by each due date.
|4||How to Get It
When you make your final payment in store, you can take your order home with you. Please note, if you’ve purchased items that need to be shipped to the store, the items will ship once final payment is received.
|% of Outstanding Balance (after deposit) to be paid:|
|Reservation Term||Admin Fee||Deposit||Week 4 of Term||Week 8 of Term||Week 12 of Term||Week 28 of Term|
Terms & Conditions
· A deposit of 20% of the total price of your order is due when the merchandise is reserved.
· There are 4 terms available for you to choose from – a 4 week, 8 week or 12 week reservation or 28 week.
· The reservation term selected requires a percentage of the outstanding balance to be paid at specific times as per the table opposite.
· Your contract will be automatically cancelled and reserved merchandise will be returned to stock if you have not made the required payments detailed above within your chosen reservation term.
· You have a maximum of 28 weeks to pay off your order in full.
· You may pay by cash, credit card, debit card.
· We are unable to make changes to your reservation but if you change your mind about the merchandise you have selected it’s no problem, we’ll simply cancel your order. (See the Cancellation Policy for further details.)
· All offers, discounts, link deals, promotions available at the time of your order will be applied to your transaction when you place your order. Subsequent offers, discounts, link deals or promotions on your reserved products will not be applicable. Any promotional coupons or gift cards that are issued at the time of your order will be stored with your products, but could expire if you do not make your final payment prior to the end date of the coupon or gift card.
· You may pay the full balance on your order at any time.
· Reserved products will be made available immediately upon final payment, unless items have to be delivered to store.
· You must keep your original order receipt as it will be needed for your payments, cancellation and collection.
· Reservation contracts are non-transferable.
· You will receive a receipt for each payment made towards the balance due and you must retain your original order receipt as this will be required for collection.
· A minimum £5 admin fee is payable on all orders.
· You may cancel your order at any time by notifying the store where you made your order.
· You must cancel your order in person or in writing.
· Your order will be automatically cancelled and ordered merchandise returned to stock if:
- You have not made the required payments highlighted in the terms and conditions by the specified time shown for your chosen reservation period.
- You do not pick up your merchandise within seven (7) days after it is made available.
· A full refund (less the cancellation fee & admin fee where applicable) will be refunded to you in person at the store where you placed your original order.
· In the event of a cancellation before the end of your chosen reservation term, you must request a refund in person at the store where you placed your original order. You are eligible for a full refund less the cancellation fee.
· The cancellation fee on all reservation contracts is £30.
· If, when you make your final payment, we are unable to provide you with the merchandise specified in this reservation contract, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and all subsequent payments made under this contract except as provided by law.